Friday, September 16, 2016
Bloggiesta - Fall 2016
I really hadn't intended on joining in Bloggiesta this weekend. In fact, I've been so bad about keeping up with my blog reader that I wasn't even aware it was coming up until a couple of days ago. But some changes in my schedule this weekend have resulted in some free time I wasn't planning on and because I'm feeling that guilt about being behind, I decided to join in the fun. I may be using that term loosely. I'm not sure I'll have a lot of time for the fun aspects; I'm more likely to be doing what I always do during Bloggiesta and getting things caught up. So here's the list of things I'll be working on - which probably looks pretty much like my list from this spring!
1. Empty my blog reader.
2. Respond to all comments from September and all Sunday post comments from August.
3. Clean up my email.
4. Make sure my blogging calendar is up to date.
5. Work on tags - I wish I could remember where I'd gotten with this project during the last Bloggiesta!
6. Check out mini-challenges.
7. Prep 3-4 posts.
8. Clean up the look of the blog.
Chances are I won't get to most of these, between football, friends, family, housework and reading. But it's a nice dream!