Monday, June 14, 2010

What's In A Name 3 Challenge -- Finished!

Number 3 on my Bloggiesta to-do list was to go through my challenges and get them all updated. Imagine my surprise to discover that I had actually finished a challenge and didn't even know it. I haven't actually read any of the books that were on the list I made at the beginning of the challenge but it turns out that six other books I have read worked. Here's what I read:

Book with a Place in the Title: "On Folly Beach" by Karen White
Book with a Music Term in the Title: "An Unfinished Score" by Elise Blackwell
Book with a Body of Water in the Title: "The Day The Falls Stood Still" by by Cathy Marie Buchanan
Book with a Food in the Title: "James And The Giant Peach" by Roald Dahl
Book with a Plant in the Title: "The Lotus Eaters" by Tatjana Soli
Book with a Title in the Title: "The Queen of Palmyra" by Minrose Gwin

One down, eleven to go!

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it great when that happens? That happened to me last year with this challenge as well. :-) Congratulations on completing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I've still a few to go. But I think I'm making progress on ALL my challenges which is a nice feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Lisa! That's so awesome that you finished this challenge! Way to go! Makes me realize that I better pick up the pace, because I still have a number of challenges to complete - yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finishing a challenge! Isn't it a great feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your new look!

    Congrats on finishing this one - I seem to be struggling with it for some reason - I think I have 2 of 6 finished. Need to be a little more intentional I think!

    ReplyDelete