Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another Read-A-Thon!

I'm at again--anther readathon!  Wallace from Unputdownables is hosting a 48 Hour Read-a-Thon and since I've got a pretty clear weekend, I'm using this readathon as the perfect excuse to spend as much time as possible reading.  My primary goal is to get through Curtis Sittenfeld's American Wife.  It's not that it's a bad book, but it's long and I've been distracted this week and it's time to get it read!  No special snacks on hand for this one, although I do feel that I may have to break long enough to bake some banana bread.  Or chocolate chip cookies.  Or both.  Gotta go get another cuppa coffee and get back to the book!

Saturday Morning Update:
I got 100 pages of American Wife read last night into this morning and hope to get another 200 pages read today at least.  Much more than that is probably not doable--it may be a weekend without anything on the calendar but it's not a weekend without laundry and bathrooms that need to be cleaned. Off to bake that banana bread now.  And it's probably about time to get out of my pajamas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment