Friday, January 24, 2014

Mini-Bloggiesta

Time to work on our blogs again - Bloggiesta's are always the kick in the butt I need to do the things I've been wanting to do but have just put off. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to devote to the blog this week (we have company spending the night tomorrow) but there are some things I really want to make sure I make time for:

1. Clean up my email (isn't this always on my list?)
2. Clean up my reader (again - always on my list)
3. Get started on a page for the books I've reviewed. I've got a list started and my goal will be to get at least this much entered. Once it's started, I'll be able to add a few more at a time until I'm caught up. Getting the links added is a whole other story! That may have to wait for the real Bloggiesta.

**Well at least I got something done - but not the tough thing!**

No comments:

Post a Comment