Thursday, January 30, 2014

Winter's Respite Readathon

I had every intention to jump in and sign up for A Winter's Respite Readathon hosted by the readathon-crazy Michelle of Seasons of Reading and The True Book Addict (among others!) at the beginning and completely got wrapped up in life. Not that I haven't been reading this week - I had to read like crazy to finish Possession before our Tuesday book talk on Twitter. As in 240 pages in 24 hours between working and working out. So that's a good start on a readathon, right? Since then, I've also read 100 pages of A Different Sun.

I've got a couple of TLC Book Tours coming up so my goal this week is to finish A Different Sun and get a good start on Under The Wide And Starry Sky which will be my first read on the iPad. It will be interesting to compare that to my Nook.

No comments:

Post a Comment