Friday, March 21, 2014

The List - Spring Reading

I missed the Top Ten Tuesday the other day where bloggers were encouraged to list the books they're hoping to read this spring so I'm  jumping on the bandwagon here.

I'll spend the first couple of weeks wrapping up my chunksters, Outlander  and  The Goldfinch and have a couple of TLC Book Tours on tap. Then I'm going to throw in a few books for review and try to finally get to my mysteries.

1. Casebook by Mona Simpson for a TLC Book Tour

2. The Frangipani Hotel by Violet Kupersmith for a TLC Book Tour


3.  Paganini's Ghost by Paul Adam for Mystery May


4.  The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty

5. The Kings and Queens of Roam by Daniel Wallace

6. There Once Lived A Girl Who Seduced Her Sister's Husband And He Hanged Himself : Love Stories by Ludmilla Petrushevskaya

7. The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson

Silly me, I'd thought to list ten. Then I remembered spring is really only about two months long. This will do. I'll save those other books for summer...it will be  here before you know it! What are you looking forward to reading in the next couple of months?

No comments:

Post a Comment