Sunday, September 14, 2014
Fall Feasting 2014
Since I also signed up for the Foodies Read challenge again this year, I'll be knocking that challenge off with this reading as well. And, because my first book for Fall Feasting 2014 will be Jaspreet Singh's Chef, I'll also be satisfying the A More Diverse Universe challenge. Win-win!
The books in my pile for this year are:
1. Chef by Jaspreet Singh
2. Extra Virgin by Annie Hawes
3. The Lost Art of Mixing by Erica Bauermeister
4. Five Quarters of An Orange by Joanne Harris
5. Harvest by Richard Horan
6. Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
7. Burnt Toast Makes You Sing Good by Kathleen Finn
What's your favorite foodie book? Favorite cookbook?