Friday, June 8, 2012

Armchair BEA - Asking The Experts



Thanks to all of the organizers of Armchair BEA - what a tremendous job they've done! I've added some new blogs to my reader (as if I could keep up with it as it was). For you non-bloggers, starting Sunday I'll return to normal programming but for this last day of Armchair BEA it's our chance to ask the experts or offer tips. Even though I've been blogging for over three years now, I certainly don't consider myself an expert. I still have so much I want to learn about working with the blog itself. So I'm going to take this opportunity to ask a question:

I've been toying with the idea of moving to WordPress. Realistically how hard is that to do with limited HTML knowledge and is it worth it? I have a fear I could end up spending the entire summer trying to do this and then find myself just dealing with new problems instead of making my life easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment