Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pin It And Do It!

Trish, of Love, Laughter, and A Touch of Insanity is at it again, challenging us to actually do some of the things that we've been pinning on Pinterest in the past few months. This is one challenge I'm always up for and one I'm usually successful at because there are just so many things to choose from. As usual, I'm jumping in at the Pin Obsessed level and will be aiming to "do" 8 or more things I've pinned in the month of October.

As usual, my pins will be a combination of several things, including books that I'm planning on reading in October. I'm also planning on making a bench from barn wood my brother-in-law gave me and lots and lots of pumpkin yummies. I should probably get going on those Christmas presents, too, huh? And, there may just be some travel pins thrown in as well. I still have a couple of trips yet this fall and I'm hoping to squeeze in a staycation so will plan pins from those boards.

Are you a pinner? You should join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment