Sunday, July 19, 2015

High Summer Readathon - July 20-26


It's time again for Michelle's (True Book Addict) annual High Summer Read-a-Thon and I am so ready for the excuse to curl up and do some extra reading this week! No rules to this one, which I love; just a week to try to find as much time as you can for reading. My summer's been fairly busy and I'm sure there are things I should be doing instead (I know there are things I should be doing instead!), but sometimes you just need to take time for yourself.

My rather casual goals for the week are:

The Marriage of Opposites by Alice Hoffman













Circling The Sun by Paula McLain













Reading Lolita In Tehran by Azar Nafisi

I'm guessing that will more than do it for one week! If, by some extraordinary chance, there is time for yet more reading, then I'll move on to Natchez Burning by Greg Iles.


No comments:

Post a Comment