Tanya Patrice of Girlxoxo.com, and also hosted by Traveling with T, and Andi of Estella's Revenge. Thanks ladies for hosting such a fun event!
Fave beauty products this year were:
* Maybelline's Lash Sensational mascara - inexpensive, nonclumping, lasts all day, makes my lashes crazy long. What more could a girl want? I don't wear a lot of makeup but I do love my mascara and I've tried a lot over the years.
* Nivea Extended Moisturizer Hand Creme - I go through tubes of this every winter but it's the best thing I've ever found to keep my hands from cracking during the winter. And it's unscented. This year I also added to my Nivea love their original creme. Perfect for a person who may be a little germ phobia and washes hands a lot - even in the summer I need a good cream for my hands.
Fave new restaurant:
* Block 16 in downtown Omaha. Alton Brown called their Croque Garcon Burger the best burger he's ever had. It is so messy and delicious! You have to come to Omaha just for this burger!
Fave new beer:
* Watsatch Apricot Hefeweizen. It's a winner just for that beautiful label alone, right?
Fave concert this year:
* Hands down it was the Avett Brothers which we saw outside this summer with friends. Love their music and they do a great job relating to the audience.
Fave place visited this year:
* Gotta be Lake of the Ozarks because we went with my entire family to celebrate my dad's birthday. The house we rented was great - the view from the deck was almost as nice as being out on the water. It was so relaxing and fun to be with everyone when we weren't trying to fit in all the holiday activities.
Best thing I bought this year:
* My new iPhone. Because it's gold. And does all of the things.
Biggest change of the year:
* Being an empty nester. For four and a half whole months.
What were some of your favorite things this year?