Saturday, May 14, 2016

Life: It Goes On - May 15

Our four kids!
Well, we've had quite the week! We got Miss S hooded and graduated, the party for Mini-me and Miss S was a huge success, we've been enjoying getting to know her mom for the past couple of days, AND Mini-me and Miss S got engaged! We are beyond thrilled!

I'll be AWOL for a few more days enjoying Mama E's visit but I've got a couple of reviews scheduled so I can take a couple of days to recover.

This Week I'm:

Listening To: I continue to listen to Stieg Larsson's final book, The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest. I'm enjoying it much more than the second book, so far.


Watching: Gilmore Girls in the mornings before work (the writing on that show never fails to amaze) and I caught a movie I'd never heard of before when I was off work on Friday, "Copying Beethoven" with Ed Harris and Diane Kruger (you can never go wrong with Beethoven!).


Reading: I finished The Bookman's Tale this week and started Adam Haslett's Imagine Me Gone, although I haven't had much time to read in the past few days.

Making: Pork loin; baked ham, turkey or veggie sandwiches; onion dip; and three batches of homemade ice cream. You know, party food.


Planning: Mini-him's move out in a couple of weeks. Our house = revolving door.  

Mama E, Miss S, and
Mini-me
Thinking About: On catching up with my blog reader - I miss my bloggers and I can't wait to see what everyone's been up to with Armchair BEA and real BEA! 

Enjoying: Celebrating all of the good things with family and friends!


Feeling: Thrilled for Mini-me and Miss S - we could not have picked a better girl to join our family and love watching them so happy together!

Looking forward to: Putting my feet up once our house guest is on her way home and reading, reading, reading!

Question of the week: If you're married, what was your favorite part of your wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment