- From Off The Shelf, comes this list of 11 Binge-Worthy Literary Series: included are the usual suspects (Outlander, My Brilliant Friend, and The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo) as well as some I've never even heard about. Any here you've read and would recommend?
- Over on Pop Sugar, Reese Witherspoon recommended 14 books. Y'all know Reese has excellent taste in books and that there's a good chance if she loves it, you might just see it being made into a movie.
- Flavorwire's got 50 Gripping Books to Read while Traveling but you don't need to wait for a trip to pick these books up. I've got a lot of these on my shelves and I'm thinking I could make a might good reading list from this for #readmyowndamnbooks this month!
- Amanda, at Book Riot, put together a list of 115 Reading Recommendations for Books By Women. How's that for an idea for a year of reading? Hmmm......
- AbeBooks.com gives readers 40 Classic Books and Why You Should Read Them, including classic nonfiction which I'm almost entirely unfamiliar with.
- You might not usually look to Good Housekeeping for literary advice, but they've gathered a list of 80 Books Everyone Should Read In Their Lifetime as recommended by eight female "literary powerhouses."
- 21 Books From The Last 5 Years That Every Woman Should Read is brought to us by Huffpost Woman. I've read six. How many have you read?
I had ten, yes ten, lists of the best books from 2015. I'm working my way through those to make sure I haven't missed anything I should read and then I'm all caught up. For now. Because, as you know by now, I'm a sucker for lists!