Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pin It And Do It: A Pinteresting Challenge


It's baacckk! Trish of Love, Laughter & A Touch of Insanity is once again hosting Pin It and Do It - yea, Trish! When she originally talked about doing the challenge again in October, I had planned to use it to really focus on Christmas presents. Lately, though, I've been pinning a lot for an anniversary weekend we're planning and there are foodie things I want to try. Right now, here's what's on my radar for October:

Homemade peanut butter based on the recipe used by Hell's Kitchen in Minneapolis. We bought a smallish jar when we were there this summer; it cost $11. Surely I can make something that approximates that for much less!

Have any of you ever tried making homemade brown sugar? I ran out the other night and took to the Pinterest to see if there was any way to make it. I got so distracted on the computer, I never got back to wait I was going to make but I still want to try this.

Part of our anniversary weekend will be spent in Kansas City. We haven't been to the Country Club Plaza in a couple of years so it's definitely time to go back and see what's changed since we were last there. Three-story Barnes & Noble, you're still there, right? I've got more restaurants pinned than we could possibly visit in a few days and shopping and museums as well. I should be able to knock off half my pins in one weekend!

I will still need to make time for crafts; Christmas will be here before you know it. I'm thinking these wine glasses would make great gifts for a lot of people!

Miss H is always wanting to do Pinterest projects: she is going to be so happy when I tell her it's time for another Pin It and Do It challenge! How about you? Are you a pinner? You should definitely join us; there are several different levels. As usual, I'm going all in. I'll be signing up for the "Pin Obsessed" level, 8+ pins. It's going to be a fun and busy month!





No comments:

Post a Comment