Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pin It And Do It - Update


So far, so good on Pinning and Doing in February. Winter is always a big time for movies in our house and I've used my movie board to remind me of several movies to watch. In the past couple of weeks, I've watched:
 "Auntie Mame" starring Rosaline Russell


"Rebecca" starring Laurence Olivier and Joan Fontaine


"Two Weeks Notice" starring Hugh Grant and Sandra Bullock


"Singing In The Rain" starring Gene Kelly, Debbie Reynolds and Donald O'Connor


"Music And Lyrics" starring Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant


and "The Princess Bride" starring Robin Wright and Cary Elwes


I always feel a little bit like I've cheated when I count movies for Pin It and Do It; I'm not really "doing" anything, after all. But, in my house, getting the t.v. to myself so that I can watch a movie does take some effort so I won't feel too guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment